Sunday, 20 September 2015

Why I chose Media Studies?

Unknown
So, I was given a homework to write some kinda article on this topic. Why I chose Media Studies?  I'm way too much into media and stuff. And one of my friend insisted me to opt for Media Studies. He thinks I'm gonna do pretty well in this subject.
I scored good grades in Matric and I'm pretty sure I'll keep this thing up with this subject. I find Media Studies easy and  Interesting! 

About the Author

Unknown / Author & CEO

Abdul Rehman is a media studies student from Beaconhouse College Campus Gulberg, BCCG and an entreprenuer aged 18. That's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Brief!

Magazine task (print) Main task: the front page, contents and double-page spread of a new magazine. All images and text used in the main task must be original and produced by the candidate